Required Qualities for College Students
Are you eligible to participate in the WRP?
An applicant for the program must
- have a substantial disability
- be a United States citizen
- be enrolled in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university, or a graduate or professional school, as a degree-seeking student taking at least a half-time course load
- be enrolled in such as institution as a degree-seeking student taking less than a half-time course load in the enrollment period immediately prior to graduation
- have graduated from such an institution within the past year.
How can you get more information?
If you are an eligible student, please share this website with your school’s disability services or career service coordinator, and ask him or her to contact the WRP coordinator. Please understand that we work directly with college coordinators, and cannot respond to inquire from individual students.